"PATH OF PEACE" - COUPLES GPS
The best of intentions | the Brightest future
Every couple, madly in love, vows they will never repeat the mistakes of their parents. Then comes the first issue, whatever it is. From there, almost any couple can get knocked out of their "love nest" if they don't learn how to manage issues.
The key is in understanding that your issues aren't the problem. It is the lack of education and training on how to manage issues that is the problem.
How do you approach your issues? When? What kinds of specific words trigger reactions, or, lead to peaceful resolution? How do you decide what issues need immediate attention and which ones are better to wait on? How do you create win/win agreements? How do you even get to an agreement with such opposite points of view? Most importantly, how do you work through issues, while at the same time, grow even closer to your spouse?
Our Path of Peace 1 day workshop is a miraculous process that can dissolve a lifetime of costly patterns and replace them with a new kind of thinking that will completely revitalize your marriage.
- Learn about what an "Issues List" is and how to effectively use one.
- Unravel the negative feelings that keep you from positive solutions through the "love seat."
- Harness the power of peace by using the "Walk List."
- Get in a whole new emotional space through using the "Breakthrough CD."
- Develop skills and rituals that will increase the love you have for each other and the fun you have with each other.
- Enjoy a revolutionary approach to keeping communication in a steady positive flow.
- Finally, for once in your life, FINALLY, master the art of Issues Management.
- "Path of Peace - Couples GPS" revolutionary online app.
- "Path of Peace" Workbook.
- The "Breakthrough Book." (online book)
- Breakthrough CD & mp3 files (Learning "Breakthrough" is the start of a whole new relationship).
The takeaway is peace, and because of peace a dramatic increase in fun, intimacy, and productivity. And because of all of this, happiness in your home, security and leadership for your children and a sense of fulfillment that can only be attained by walking the "Path of Peace."
Facilitators / Coaches
John and Narelle Canaan.
John and Narelle Canaan (or any of our STRM certified facilitators) are not counselors or therapists.
Our coaching sessions are to train and coach our clients in their understanding and application of the STRM 9 Agreements and the "Path of Peace Couples GPS" principles and practices.
Our program is incredibly effective but is not designed to take the place of therapy or counseling.
It's Never Gone Away
A song by John Canaan - "Funny enough, I think I feel it comin’ back to me; sweet little pieces, one by one, completing a picture so undone- still undone, after all.
I know you can feel it too, walking into your life- sweeping the caves that haunted you- whispering something you knew, that it's not so late. Hold on and watch the sky's change, through window's of memories gone by.
Don't you remember when the magic still lived in our eyes?
It's never gone away; the hope that keeps us from the cold. It only disappears and hides behind the fears we hold.
So let it out this time, and breath again of living air. Then reach inside again, to find it waiting there.
Hold on and watch the sky's change-- it's never too late. Don't you remember when the magic still lived in our eyes?
It's never gone away; the hope that keeps us from the cold. It only disappears and hides behind the fears we hold. So let it out this time, and breath again of living air. And reach inside again, to find it's simply waiting there. Then never let it go; the hope that's always been there."
Click Here to go back to Workshops