"SENDING THE RIGHT MESSAGE"
9 Agreements That Will Change Your Life & Relationships Forever
Relationships are an open sea...
Sailing through the storms of life, it is easy to sink into almost indiscernible layers of protectiveness and get lost at sea. Because in protecting ourselves from further hurt and disappointment, we end up shielding ourselves from love and abundance.
The STRM weekend workshop (featuring the "9 Agreements") will assist you in unraveling the layers of protectiveness keeping you from the vibrant life and relationships you were born for. This Workshop is nothing short of a miracle. At at the end of the weekend, you will be experiencing a clarity, calm and sense of purpose like you never before have.
- Peel back layers of protection that are shielding you from the life and the love you want.
- Learn faith-based principles & agreements that will dramatically improve your relationships.
- Discover spiritual treasures that may be hiding in your most frustrating relationships.
- Experience inspiration and support necessary to stay on target.
- Begin your path to an "open heart" (*the key component to the STRM formula*)
Who is this workshop for?
- Couples, to strengthen and enliven your relationship.
- Single and divorced, to assist you in opening your heart to possibilities (which, we know, is sometimes the last thing you have in mind; and please note, our objective is not to get your married. It is to get you open.
- Single and never been married (or widowed), to assist you in falling in love with life and to open your heart to marriage (the formula for happiness: grateful and open).
OVERVIEW - What's it all about?
The STRM initial weekend workshop retreat is an amazing crash course in relationship basics, featuring 9 life changing personal agreements, and a collection of powerful exercises that will continue to bless your life and relationships long after the workshop is over.
The final 5 hours of the workshop, in particular, can dramatically heal common, below-the-surface misperceptions, and fears leaving participants open to amazing possibilities.
For couples, this means open to the idea that your spouse may, in fact, be exactly what you were looking for ("just what the Doctor ordered"), and the more you understand what this means, the more you will love it. For singles, this means feeling open to love (and to a relationship) vs. feeling protective, disheartened, discouraged or afraid. In summary, the STRM training instills a greater sense of encouragement, peace, balance and accountability - all of which tend to open your heart to the kind of life and relationships you want.
Click Here to go back to Workshops