TIPS, TRICKS & GAMES
1) Blow guns should be used under parental supervision for anyone 18 years old and younger.
2) Never aim toward someone’s head.
3) To avoid inhaling darts, use the long, choke-proof darts or choke-proof guns.
How to use the blow gun:
1) Get your mouth all the way around the end of the gun..
2) Suck air back in through empty gun after each shot (keeps the gun working well)
3) Some of the blow guns are choke-proof. You can load these from the shooting end of the gun. Others you’ll have to load from the end the dart comes out of.
4) If not using choke-proof gun or choke-proof long darts, please be careful not to inhale darts.
Soft Dart - Uses:
a) Great for paper cups, windows, refrigerators, and even small wars, as long as you’re not shooting above the chest.
b) Good for “skeet” shooting with one person throwing up a paper plate and the other person shooting at it.
d) Find a good animal show on TV and try to hit animals before they disappear. For adults, works well working out frustrations with whatever your opposing position’s Channel is i.e. Fox or MSNBC etc. There’s a lot of folks you could stick it to in the quiet peace of your own living room. Follow this up with some meditation or exercise.
e) Number the back of a large piece of Plexiglas 1, 2, 3, 4 Name your number as you compete to see how many you hit that you’ve named.
EBD Kits include:
1) 1 Extreme Blow Dart
2) 5 Soft Darts ($2 extra per dart for choke proof darts which are an inch or so longer)
$10.00 for basic
$17.00 for camo
$1 per dart for extra darts
$2 per dart for choke proof darts
Venmo John Canaan. Pick up at Fun For Less Tours in Draper (or, shipping is $5.00)
To order, John at 801 613 8354.
1) Office, mini set (coming soon).
2) Love Gun (the ultimate ice-breaker, coming soon)
3) Rack - Great for holding the darts. ($5.00)