TIPS, TRICKS & GAMES
How to use the blow gun:
1) Get your mouth all the way around the end of the gun.
2) Suck air back in through the gun after each shot (keeps the gun working well)
3) Some of the blow guns have an anti-chocking piece taped inside the gun. These are experimental. Some, you can load from the shooting end of the gun (the end with a ring of tape). Others you’ll have to load from the end the dart comes out of.
Which darts to use:
1) The pointed, wooden darts (zingers) are only to be used under parental supervision.
2) The soft darts (with suction cups) can be used by anyone, anytime.
Soft Dart - Uses:
a) Great for paper cups, windows, refrigerators, and even small wars, as long as you’re not shooting above the chest.
b) Good for “skeet” shooting with one person throwing up a paper plate and the other person shooting at it.
d) Find a good animal show on TV and try to hit animals before they disappear.
UBG Kits include:
1) 1 Ultimate Blow-Gun
2) 3 hand made, soft Darts
3) 3 hand maid, long-range, (18 and older) darts (affectionately known as “Zingers”)
$10.00 Venmo John Canaan. Pick up at Fun For Less Tours in Draper (or, shipping is $5.00)
To order, text John at 801 613 8354.
1) Office, mini set (coming soon).
2) Love Gun (the ultimate ice-breaker, coming soon)
3) Hand Painted Gun (by Kayla’s Brother)
4) Targets, for Zingers (Note that if you purchase multiple targets you can set up a super fun course) More about this coming soon.
5) Rack - Great for holding the darts. ($5.00)
6) Extra Zingers or soft darts. ($1.00 per dart)